Hey sorry it’s been so long till me last post.
I’m cat sitting in Zurich atm for two weeks. I have never been to Switzerland before and to be honest it is not somewhere I would ever think of coming, but let me tell you it is a lovely beautiful amazing city full of kindness and smiles. I arrived a week ago now and have just been exploring the many parks, museums and galleries there is to offer. The weather is warmer then England but there has been cloudy days. I don’t mind because I went to a really cool cinema called Kosmos and saw an English movie called Hostile which was fab!
I didn’t realise Switzerland wasn’t in the EU so silly me only brought euros…. oops! They use Swiss francs here and things are really expensive! I would definetly visit again in the future.
It is quite central to alot of other places aswell, You can get the bus and in three hours and get to either Geneva, Milan and in 8 hours get to Venice! (Which is where I’m going after Zurich!)
Things I’ve noticed about Zurich.. .
- There are literally no homeless people on the street. I have seen none… Which is strange because in England there are loads and you just get used to it really. Which isn’t good I guess!
- There is no litter and also there’s loads of bins!!
- The women dress quite manly and very streamline, they only wear simple colours and many have short hair in a bobthat is tied up in a bun.
- Men wear hipster glasses and carry man bags.
- You don’t have to press a button at the traffic lights, they are just sutomatic… and they stay on the green man for AGES!!!!
- Most people recycle and there arnt many cars about… very eco friendly.
- All the shops and everything closes on a Sunday.
Yeah so they are the observations I have made throughout my trip!!