Well I’m back in the lovely York now, it’s been an amazing two weeks I have enjoyed it so much and havnt stopped! My favourite things that I did in Paris were:
- National History Museum, just beautiful grounds and the zoo is fab
- Centre of Pompidou, saw amazing works by Kandinsky and Klee!!
- The Louvre, obviously amazing but the outside grounds and the funky pyramid glass statues are gorgeous
- Wondering around all the pretty streets, walking along the river and seeing the Notre dame and other pretty buildings.
So that’s my favourite things that I did but obviously everyone is different and likes different things etc.
I’m quite glad I’m going back because I havnt been able to do anything crafty in TWO WEEKS. I am actually getting withdrawals now because I normally sew everyday. I don’t know what other people do? On the evening like what do you do when you havnt got any crafts to do???
I’ve got five orders from etsy to make, a bag to send, and two people have requested some handmade curtains for me to make so I’m gonna get straight into the orders. I’ve been updating my SEO on my etsy site so hopefully that will help as well.
Kind of want to make other animals but not sure which ones? What are you favourite cushions in my shop and what would you like to see more of?
Bye bye bloggers!!
These past two days have been so much fun!! the things i have done and been to are
- Visited the Louvre again, this time getting the floor plan and actually spending time going round each bit which was definitely worth it. Saw the Mona Lisa again, but once again it was packed and i just couldn’t really get that close which was disappointing. But i did see Leonardos other paintings which were amazing.
- Went on a fabulous ride in a mini fair that was happening in the Jardin des Tuileries. I had so much fun it was a large swing that went really high so i got a couple of good photos of the Eiffel Tower!
- Visited Moulin Rouge building and took a lot of photos, wasn’t too impressed tbh.. I thought it would have looked better then it did.
- Went to the Grand Palais (free entry) which is really beautiful
- Saw the Arc de Triomphe! Gorgeous and definitely worth a look. i took some really pretty pictures as well.
- Sat and read in both the Parc Monceau and Champ de Mars gardens – currently reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed (definitely recommend).
I have included some of the images i took throughout the day on my Phone. I dont use a SLR camera anymore as i always found it too hard to carry around with me everywhere, and phones have such good quality cameras that i just use that now. Also i like the fact it downloads straight on my laptop through Google Photos!! 🙂